What does a Business Coach do?
If you lead an SME or larger organisation, you will know the loneliness of leadership and how few people there are that you can call on to confidentially talk through key issues. A Rathbone Results Business Coach serves this purpose – a sparring partner who works with you to sharpen, support and equip you to run your enterprise and take your organisation from where it currently stands, to where you want it to be.
To discover that elusive missing link or just to unscramble the fault lines in your company, the honed questions of a great Business Coach can make all the difference in helping you think more clearly to deliver greater commercial success.
Using our highly successfully, proprietary Business Coaching model, AROW, a Rathbone Results Business Coach will:
- help clarify the vision and goals of your business
- plan and prioritise the strategies to help move your business closer towards its goal
- engage with you as business leader to keep you on track to deliver the actions agreed during coaching sessions
- bring prior, extensive knowledge of your business sector– a key attribute that sets us apart
Our Business Coaches will:
- create accountability
- keep you focussed on the end result and remind you why this is important
- motivate you to keep your commitments
- act as a sounding board
- help you reflect and work on your personal development areas
World Class Experience
A Rathbone Results Business Coach brings years of proven coaching experience to the table, invaluable for steering your business in the right direction. As an example of the world class quality of coaching we provide, Cora Lynn Rathbone has achieved the professional level of Business Coach accreditation with the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Cora Lynn’s experience enables us to not only focus on the SME market, but also to offer high level coaching and consultancy to major international clients.
If you feel that your business is in need of some high quality, results-focussed business coaching, or you may have become disillusioned with a previous consultant, it’s time to have a chat. Call us on 020 8798 0175 or email email@example.com