Our clients are small and medium sized enterprises with up to 250 employees. We also work with large global clients, developing their talent, teams and leaders and facilitating the development of team-based strategic plans.
Our focus is to help clients raise their game, improve their sales, marketing, profits and cash-flow by raising the productivity and collaboration of their people.
Just three examples of what we have achieved for three different SME clients:
- Supported a £4.5m business to move from losses to £300,000 net profit
- Helped a £2m company move from losses to over £100,000 net profit and improve net cash flow by £70,000
- Assisted two Owner Managers of a £4.7m business to increase trading profits by £350,000 over 2 years
It can be a leap of faith for a client to bring an external person into their business. It is not easy for owner managers and business leaders to trust an external partner to help them make necessary changes to the way they run their business.
Before We Start
We know we need to win your trust – so we start that journey even before we make first contact.
To achieve maximum results, we qualify prospective clients to ensure that there is a good fit between us and them and that we are able to support them to make real change. We start by asking clients a number of questions such as:
- Is your business stuck with flat sales or under performing with low profit margins?
- Are you looking to accelerate the growth of your business?
- Are you looking to develop the Leadership Team and your people?
- What makes you recognise that you need relevant external help?
- How committed are you to change?
- How committed are you to pursue your potential to develop?
- How will you focus, stick at and be accountable for the changes you agree to make?
- How seriously will you take the process of working with an external partner?
If clients can answer yes to these questions, they will benefit significantly from working with us at Rathbone Results.