Our Manufacturing sector specialist has over 25 years’ experience in running and managing companies across the industry spectrum, including design, development, manufacturing and distribution.
Working in and with a range of companies from owner-managed businesses to household brands, including Shell, BP, EXXON, KBR, Technip, Bechtel, Honeywell, Detronics, Autronica, Eaton, Ametek, MEDC, E2S, BARTEC.
With such an extensive background in the sector, Brian will work with you to make the changes your business needs to get the results you want.
Typical challenges sector faces
• Cost and timescale to design and develop new product
• Global certification of product for use in different geographies
• Recruiting and retaining expertise
• Brand recognition in overseas markets
• Customer loyalty
Types of business we have experience in
- Companies that design, develop, and manufacture instrumentation and systems for extreme manufacturing environments
- Oil & gas
- Life safety (voice/fire alarm) applications
Challenges we’ve faced in the Manufacturing sector
- Sale of family businesses to a corporate buyer
- Purchase and integration of new business to add to existing operations
- Management of people and businesses in countries including China, Japan, India, Vietnam, the USA, Germany and France
- Restructuring including laying-off staff and closing factories
- Development of a comprehensive, new business CRM system
Our manufacturing partners
Some of the potential we've unlocked
Are you using a coach who’s just
Unlock your business potential
more about how we can help you
Cora Lynn is an outstanding programme director. Cora Lynn develops leaders and has the ability to do this because she has exemplar natural leadership qualities herself and a vast wealth of experience to draw on. Passion, energy and commitment to excellence shines through her. Cora Lynn is a fantastic listener, shaper, coach, mentor and leader.