About Carlton Brown
Helping organisations deliver better sales results, increase profitability and deliver sustainable growth.
Carlton is one of our Rathbone Results Associates, mixing senior corporate leadership experience with success in building startup businesses. He has extensive experience and has researched how to help organisations develop the required skills, knowledge and strategies to create peak performance sales teams.
How I can help you
- Sales, marketing and business strategy expertise
- Bespoke methodology to help sales leaders and their teams to achieve sales peak performance
- Dynamic sales training and team development
- One to One coaching and mentoring
- Ability to connect across all levels/cultures
Whether your business is planning a re-organisation, has an underperforming sales team or has employed a number of new sales people, we can help to provide you with clarity and advice on how to get the best from your sales team.
I’ve been helping businesses deliver profitable growth for over 20 years. I have over 25 years’ experience in selling and sales management so I am well positioned to guide your business and sales team towards sales peak performance optimisation.
- Initial Washroom Services: Achieved double digit sales turnover growth for three consecutive years as Sales Director
- Rentokil Initial Plc: Managed various sales and marketing transformation initiatives as Regional Director which resulted in profit growth of 20% in consecutive years
- Sunlight Service Group: Delivered strategic change, sales growth and profits for three consecutive years as Sales Director
- Business Development: Have built, managed, and sold multiple successful businesses
- Academia: Qualified with an MBA, PGDip, and a PhD. A lecturer at London Business School
- Professional Development: Executive Director on the board of the Association of Business Mentors (ABM)