Starting a Consulting Business
If you are considering starting a consulting business, it can be a challenging time to suddenly go it alone, especially if you have spent a career working in a larger organisation within established structures and support teams.
Moving from a high level management role in industry, to the position of an external consultant is a sea-change in many respects – but we can help you make that transition seamlessly and successfully.
Building on our track record in helping Rathbone Results’ Partners create successful consulting businesses, we will furnish you with the tools, the structure, the marketing support and the expertise to help you create your own highly successful consultancy from a standing start.
So that you set off on the correct footing, our unique and proven proprietary consultancy model will ensure you have all the bases covered and the requisite support in place to build your business.
Rathbone Results will help you:
- Pinpoint a clearly defined target market that meets your experience
- Develop a value proposition; why buy from you?
- Build a database of target clients
- Utilise our toolbox of practical consulting techniques
- Devise and implement a ‘go to market’ plan, including networking activities, direct marketing campaigns, LinkedIn, referrals, industry events etc
- Set up your marketing including your website page, LinkedIn Profile, business cards, email and proposal templates etc
We will give you the training and mentoring to develop the skills to progress from a top flight MD to an in-demand consultant.
If you are interested in starting a consulting business, Rathbone Results is here to open up a world of opportunities for you.
For an exploratory conversation, in the first instance, call Jim Rathbone on 020 8798 0175.