A specialist technology manufacturing, installation and service company employing 30+ people in the South East.
The company wanted to grow its business significantly by increasing the size of its customer base. The issue was how to maximise the productivity of their
sales team by providing them with warm, quality leads, rather than leaving them to cold call.
How we helped address the challenge:
We worked with the company and completed a sales and marketing audit and identified that the company website was only producing about 5% of their sales.
We then developed an eight-point action plan and helped put it in place. The plan was designed to:
- Invest in the development of a new website
- Ensure the new website was correctly optimised for search engines (so that Google and other search engines ‘see’ and ‘rank’ the site appropriately)
- Continually maintain and enhance the optimisation (SEO)
- Produce regular ‘content’ in articles (which aids both the SEO and marketing)
- Develop multiple calls to action on the website
- Test alternative landing page formats to maximise conversion rates
- Analyse the website data to constantly improve lead generation
- Build a significant database for email marketing
We were able to make significant improvements to the sales made from the new website. Here’s what we achieved in less than two years:
- £1m website sales in two years
- 25% of system sales are from website leads (up from just 5% originally)
- The number of new customers per annum substantially increased
- Online brand awareness significantly raised
New account sales are up