Putting You at the Centre
All Partners commit to our principles, which put you at the centre of our work, so we:
- Focus on your interests, not ours
- Always act with honesty and integrity
- Deliver tangible results with and for you
- Develop long term relationships with our clients
- Commit to being responsive and follow through when we say we will
- Are always professional
- Take a collaborative approach to our work with you
Working in partnership with you, as your critical friend...
To see real change in your business, you need an objective and independent ‘critical friend’ who recognises the challenges you’re facing, asks the questions no one else will and gives you the guidance and honesty you need.
How are we different to other consultants?
- We challenge and support you to help you take your business to the next level, using real-life business transformation experience.
- The value we add comes from our calibre of knowledge from managing and owning businesses in the Fire and Security sectors
- Our programme moves swiftly and delivers determined results for your business, through planning and implementing with your team
- To optimise the work we do together there is hard work on both sides
But is Rathbone Results the right consultancy for you?
We don’t work with just anyone. We know who can benefit most from our knowledge, expertise and guidance.
We also recognise that the time must be right for change to be effective and deliver results for your business.
We need to be right for you.
Are we right for each other?
Rathbone Results Partner, Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone discusses the importance of chemistry in choosing a consultancy to help you scaleup.
Fire Industry Association
Rathbone Results is proud to be a Strategic Partner of the Fire Industry Association (FIA) the largest fire protection trade association in Europe.
FIA is a not-for-profit organisation which promotes, improves and perfects fire protection methods, devices, services and apparatus, plus is a major provider of fire safety training.
They achieve this through the representation of members, providing technical support, guidance and opportunities for professional advancement through education and appropriate regulation. They promote and shape legislation and the professional standards of the fire industry through close liaison with government and official bodies, as well as other key stakeholders.
We are delighted to have collaborated with FIA on the development of our landmark Management Development Programme, tailored for the Fire Safety and Security Industry in 2023 and beyond.
For more information about the programme and future dates, click here.
British Security Industry Association
The British Security Industry Association (BSIA) is the trade association for the professional security industry in the UK and Membership of the organisation is a symbol of quality and professionalism across the sector.
Rathbone Results was delighted to have been welcomed as an Associate Member of BSIA in December 2022.
Over the last 50 years, BSIA has led the way in shaping and professionalising the security industry. The organisation encourages excellence by supporting and educating businesses in the sector to professionally deliver value and quality, to create environments in which people and businesses can flourish.
Membership of the BSIA symbolises excellence - precisely what we at Rathbone Results strive for when unlocking business potential in our client companies.