We only specialise in sectors we know about
Our seasoned professionals draw from their own experience.
With our proprietary holistic frameworks, they apply fresh thinking to your business situation.
- We don’t pretend we know when we don’t
- We find that specialists get the best results for your business
- We apply our extensive know-how and skillsets to the challenges your business is facing to help you make the difference
These are the business sectors we have experience in that we’re most proud of:
- Fire safety
- Built environment
- Professional services
We don’t do it for you
We help you deliver your own great results.
- We develop your strategies with you and support you and your team to implement them
- We involve your team from the start, to get maximum buy-in, accountability and results
- We provide guidance, coaching and answers when you need them
Our proven framework makes a difference
Every business has individual quirks, but every business faces similar challenges.
- We have developed several frameworks and audits which drive our work with you and applied to your business, they provide benchmarks to start from and goals to aim for
- Using our 12 Business Success Drivers, we will help you achieve profitable and sustainable growth for your business
- Using our TeamsWork framework, we establish the health of your teams; your strengths and development areas, and work with you to raise your game
Our expertise covers the vital parts your business needs
Working with you we...
- help you establish a strategy and drive the delivery of it
- identify with you what changes are needed in the business to make it happen
- guide and support operational development and process improvement
- establish sales and marketing strategies with your sales and marketing teams
- help implement change and increase stakeholder engagement
- support you in developing your leaders and creating high-performing teams
Would you like
to learn more?
The management concepts Cora Lynn taught us in her own lectures are the most powerful I have ever discovered. I would especially highlight the "mission statement" concept and method. Since the end of the program, I have used it several times when I had to start a project or to brief a new team. This method helped me and my team a lot to handle difficult positioning issues, and to set up a shared action plan to put the team back on the right track.
Cora Lynn is a wonderful talent when it comes to understanding the situation, adapting quickly to what is needed and then responding effectively. A commando business consultant if there ever could be such a thing.
Dr S Shackleton
Deputy Chaplain of the Fleet, UK Royal Navy
You can achieve more.
Let us help you unlock your potential.Download our brochure