The most admired and highest performing companies have consistently invested to become great places to work and create environments where staff feel good and bring their best as individuals and in teams. Especially now, we all need to do so also!
With that in mind, one of our Partners, Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone, delivered a 55-minute webinar on five practices of wellbeing, from the science of wellbeing, for higher performance.
Watch the recording of this webinar to discover the importance of:
- Fostering Social Connections - Relationships are fundamental to wellbeing AND productivity.
- Focusing on Strengths - We’ll feel better in ourselves, be more open to learning and deliver greater results.
- Savouring the Moment - For clearer thinking, greater presence, better emotional control, all three of which contribute to higher performance.
- Acts of Kindness - Adding to the wellbeing of the giver and the receiver, so it works to the power of 2!
- Gratitude – Fuelling positive thinking, reinforces a growth mind-set, unlocks performance.
To read more, download our e-Book on Wellbeing here – because wellbeing in life and in the workplace starts with us!