2 min read
How Do I Improve Our Working Environment?
30 second summary:
Wellbeing in life and in the workplace starts with us… This 1-hour webinar, hosted by Rathbone Results Partner Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone, compliments our eBook, 5 practices of Wellbeing from the Science of Wellbeing for High Performance.
The most admired and highest performing companies have consistently invested to become great places to work and create environments where staff feel good and bring their best as individuals and in teams. Especially now, we all need to do so also!
With that in mind, one of our Partners, Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone, delivered a 55-minute webinar on five practices of wellbeing, from the science of wellbeing, for higher performance.
Watch the recording of this webinar to discover the importance of:
- Fostering Social Connections - Relationships are fundamental to wellbeing AND productivity.
- Focusing on Strengths - We’ll feel better in ourselves, be more open to learning and deliver greater results.
- Savouring the Moment - For clearer thinking, greater presence, better emotional control, all three of which contribute to higher performance.
- Acts of Kindness - Adding to the wellbeing of the giver and the receiver, so it works to the power of 2!
- Gratitude – Fuelling positive thinking, reinforces a growth mind-set, unlocks performance.
To read more, download our e-Book on Wellbeing here – because wellbeing in life and in the workplace starts with us!
Book an exploratory call to find out how we can help you unlock your business potential.Book Now
Don't miss our latest insights
Subscribe to our Resource centre
Other articles that may interest you:
12 Ways to Improve Wellbeing in Organisations
Great organisations have long known the value of creating great places to work. In the war for talent and the quest to constantly improve productiv...
Discover how you can improve your own wellbeing – as well as that of your Team in our Five Practices of Wellbeing for High Performance eBook.Download eBook