Wellbeing for High Performance
Five Practices of Wellbeing, for High Performance
Download your free eBook today!
Wellbeing and high-performance are inextricably connected. Invest time in building practices that boost wellbeing and unlock personal and business performance.
The most admired companies have consistently invested to become great places to work, to create environments where staff feel good, want to be, want to bring their best as individuals and in teams.
This brief practical eBook brings together five practices of wellbeing, from the science of wellbeing, to support your and your people’s search for wellbeing - and, with that, high performance.
Discover the importance of:
- Fostering social connections - Relationships are fundamental to wellbeing AND productivity.
- Focusing on strengths - We’ll feel better in ourselves, be more open to learning and deliver greater results.
- Savouring the Moment - For clearer thinking, greater physical presence, better emotional control, all three of which contribute to higher performance.
- Acts of Kindness - which add to the wellbeing of the giver and the receiver, so it works to the power of 2!
- Gratitude – and how it fuels positive thinking, reinforces a growth mind-set, unlocks performance.
Wellbeing in our businesses, as in life, starts with us.
Fill in your details below to start implementing sustainable wellbeing practices in your business.
Complete the below form and press request. You will then receive an email to download your eBook.
To ensure you continue to receive insights to help you unlock the potential in your business, please add our email address to your contacts or safe senders list.
Why should I provide my details?
You may be interested to see the 1-hour webinar Cora Lynn Heimer Rathbone delivered, to support this eBook.