About José Lehmani
José has more than 30 year’s successful experience in Business to Business management in technology and specifically in the security industry.
José started and ran an SME specialised in Security Systems for 12 years making it a very successful £2.5 million business. José has experience in all the challenges a business can encounter …
- Growing sales profitably
- Maximising operational efficiency
- Constantly improving business procedures and systems
- Developing people
- Implementing new pricing strategies
- Maintaining a positive cashflow
- Delivering excellent customer service
After the nurturing and ultimate sale of this business to a PLC, José started his Business Advisor career in 2012. Mentoring at MD level, José helped secure a £1.5 million CCTV contract as well as successfully merging 2 security installers to create a security division for the PLC.
José has managed sales and technical teams in a corporate multinational environment in the UK and France for 10 years.
Having achieved an MBA and a BA in marketing, José also studied IT and Finance in a business school. José is also fluent in 3 languages – English, French and Spanish.
José is passionate about helping SMEs to achieve their optimum potential and has a natural flair for business improvement and growth opportunities. Leaving no stone unturned, looking at the operational details and making sure the business strategy is delivered by teams and individuals.
- Founder and Managing Director of an SME for 12 years.
- Achieved a 6xEBITDA + Assets sale after conducting a thorough due diligence.
- Achieved successful merger of 2 SMEs in the security market; combined value £5 Million.
- Won and delivered major security contracts from £0.5-£1.5m.
- Managed Sales, Marketing and Technical teams in a £20m subsidiary of a global business.
- Designed, negotiated and procured solutions with international security manufacturers.
If you want to unlock your business potential, please contact José directly to discuss where his skills and experience can be a real LEVER to improve your business.